Luton & District Model Boat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luton & District Model Boat Club

A forum about model boats & models in general.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wish to join.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
montessa315
Admin
montessa315

I wish to join. Empty
PostSubject: I wish to join.   I wish to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am

Welcome to the Luton & District Model Boat Club Forum.

If you're reading this, we presume you are looking to join the community.
So here are a few guidelines that we expect our members to keep in mind and how to continue with the registration procedure.

When you become a member it is expected of you to be active on the forum, people can not get to know you, or you get to know them if you do not post or become involved. It is from the forum, you will find out about events happening and can post if you're interested or to find out more detail.

All skills levels are welcome, we all had to start somewhere, do not feel you are not welcome because you are a beginner at modelling. Other members will always help and give advice if asked.

You must be sociable and mature. We ask that everyone is treated fairly, kindly and with respect. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. This is a family site.

Reliability. If you agree to be available for an event or meeting, then please turn up and contact other members that are involved if you can not make it. There is no need to be shy. There will be the odd occasion plans do have to altered which causes you to be absent, but if it happens regularly, you're letting yourself and the members down.

For all new members there will be a 4 week "Getting to Know You" period, this is to help you get to know us and us to get to know you. During this period, you will not be able to access the ‘For Sale & Wanted’ forums.

So, how do you join?

First things first, please read the "Acceptable Usage Policy". ‘Click Here’ to find it.
Then create a new topic in the "Introduce Yourself" forum. ‘Click Here’ to find it.
State your Username and just a short summary about yourself, like hobbies, interests and any thing else you want to share.

Go to the front page and click "Registration" or Click Here.
Fill out all fields and click "Save". You will receive an email confirming login username & password.
This email will also contain a link for you to activate your account, this link must be clicked before you can login.
From this point on you can login.

We hope you enjoy your stay on this forum.

Luton & District Model Boat Club.
Back to top Go down
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.izzard/

I wish to join.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luton & District Model Boat Club :: LDMBC - Public Zone :: ldmbc - I wish to join-
Jump to: