Luton & District Model Boat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luton & District Model Boat Club

A forum about model boats & models in general.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
klunk

klunk

WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!   WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 pm

yacking
empty LAKE
MORE YACKING

Do we do ANY sailing?????
Back to top Go down
Mr Bean

Mr Bean

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!   WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

Hang on, these shots were taken not long before we started to pack up. Also i
didn't see the hover sub out for long .
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!   WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 am

Maybe it was on its sub cycle
Back to top Go down
klunk

klunk

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!   WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:29 pm

i was frightened as i saw a fish that might sink hoversub!!
does it matter when the picyure was taken!???
Back to top Go down
Mr Bean

Mr Bean

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!   WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm

pictures are good not sure about comments, we all seem to be enjoying ourselves is that not what the club is about. my mum always used to say if you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothing at all!!!!! (Char Lady)
Back to top Go down
klunk

klunk

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!   WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:39 am

Lol the point is, if anyone pays attention, we all spend more time talking than sailing! It's not a complaint, it's an obseration!! It is really funny if you look at it from the point that of men go out with partners, we all tend to shut up and listen, when we all get together, we all talk. Point in case...look at club meets where Dave Abbott tells peeps to be quiet. In reality, men are no better than women when it comes to talking!!

Very Happy
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mollie :)

Mollie :)

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!   WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!   WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT A LAZY BUNCH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luton & District Model Boat Club :: LDMBC - Forum members Zone :: Lake-side Pictures-
Jump to: